Essential Tools You Need For A Mink Lashes Application!
Posted By: Ashely Johnson Times Read: 181 Comments: 0
For a girl who loves beauty, applying mink lashes is a necessary course. However, as a new makeup artist, applying mink lashes seems a difficult part to learn. Here's some tips and processes for you. With a little practice and the right tools, you would find the mink lash application is so easy! You are the handy girl.
Tools: eyeliner, eyelash curler, lash scissors, tweezers, glue and your mink eyelashes.
1. Eyeliner pen: you want a stay-all-day makeup with no mess then waterproof adhesive eyeliner pen is recommended. Use the brand that you used to.
2. Eyelash curler: A fun tool in your makeup bag. Watching mom curl her eyelashes like a magician, you had tried with this magic tool, however it clipped the eyelids~~ Now you are good at using it to curl your natural eyelashes. It can also blend the false lash perfectly with your natural eyelashes.
3. eyelash scissors: This is absolutely a necessary tool. The mink eyelashes may not fit your eye shape and width. You need the scissors to trim the mink eyelashes to the right width, just like a custom-made.
4. Tweezers: In fact, it's a little difficult to hold the eyelashes and put it on your eyelids by hands. Then try this small tool. You will find it's more flexible than your hands to grip the mink eyelashes and stick them in the right place. Trust me, this is a must.
5. Glue and eyelashes: No doubt, every lash needs glue. I know some of you are worried about the glue is very difficult to apply on the lashes. There is a small trick in our glue applicator design. An easy glide brush that applies the glue evenly to your false lash. No more mad about putting on too much glue.
1. According to the shape and size of your eyes to trim the mink lashes, cut to the most suitable length
2. Curl your natural lash
3. Apply the eyeliner
4. Glue the mink lashes
5. Fix the mink lashes from the middle, then the ends of the head and tail. Don’t forget use the small tool, tweezers.
6. Fill the blanks with eyeliner. Glue exposed somewhere, use the eyeliner to cover it.
7. Use the eyelash curler to blend your natural lash with the mink lashes.
8. Apply the mascara cream on both eyelashes.
Do you often complain that your makeup bag isn't big enough? Your lashes always get flat or crushed in it. That's because you need a perfect eyelash storage to carry your eyelashes. Our eyelash storage box is good at saving space, small and cute! Mi Lashes Factory is one of the best mink lash vendors in China for more than 20 years. We always supply quality wholesale mink lashes, faux mink lashes and silk lashes at competitive factory prices. Welcome clients all around the world!